Sunday, January 8, 2012

Things I Did/n't Bring

Things I Brought That Have Been Completely Pointless Here

* Any kind of pants that aren't skinny-jeans
* Any kind of shoe that isn't a boot
* Cotton t-shirts (What was I thinking?  That this was Idaho or Kansas or something?  This is EUROPE!)
* More than one hoodie (see reason immediately above)

Things That I Wish I Had Brought Instead

* More boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
* Bulk jars of Taco Bell neon-yellow nacho cheese
* More cheddar cheese (I see a theme).
* (And tortilla chips)
* More boots
* More than one pair of skinny jeans
* More...money?
* A slotted spoon.
* A dog.  Because everyone has a dog.  And I could speak German to it and feel very fluent because I'd be better than the dog.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe there is another pet you could get that you could speak German to. Or you could speak it to me, you're definitely more fluent than I am. And also, on the cotton t-shirt, totally felt that way when were in Italy too. But what do they give away as prizes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely--skinny jeans, lots of boots, no nacho cheese (sorry, it's...not food), dogs! I could definitely live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Kristy--don't I know it! It's weird how much I craaaaaave foods that I never, ever wanted when I lived in the states. It's the things you can't have, sometimes...

    And so many boots... So. Many. Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani: I think...they give away really cheap, fantastic pastries. Or...salamis?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for H&M eh? sigh... sometimes I feel so fancy in Coos Bay, then I remember I live in Coos Bay and fancy = non rubber boots, a clean pair of jeans and a wool coat instead of a hoodie.

    Also it sounds cold there, you should learn how to knit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hocTbE5f0uY

    Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...