Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mystery Announcement

We aren't traveling anywhere this month, because we're pooling our travel budget for February and March so we can do one BIG trip.

Ten days in a not-yet-revealed location.  And it's going to be SPECFRAKINTACULAR!

Here's a screenshot clue--from the online language course we're taking together to get ready:



Can you guess it?  Can you guess?!  (Don't use google translate.  That's cheating...  Awww, who am I kidding right?  Translate away if you want!)

But, here's a more fun game--try to guess just based on those background images and the words.  And tell me what you think it might be.

8 comments:

  1. Lucky!!! We are hoping to go in early fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... Ooo... I know! But only because Ben asked me for my advice to give you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys! You guys are all awesome. Italy it is!

    Though, Beth, the Zimbabwe idea...it's so intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go to Zimbabwe before me, I will never talk to you again. --Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better idea. We go to Zimbabwe TOGETHER and then we talk to each other all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...