It's not a huge secret that I'm pretty much a well-disciplined pyromaniac. So, I cannot begin to tell you how gleefully excited I was for the annual Sankt Hans "Witch"-Burning four-story-bonfire event that happened here last night (yes, this is what night looks like right now).
I'll just let the picture speak for itself.
In other news...thesis writing? So, sorry (Dad) that there haven't been many updates happening here. But, maybe you can start expecting more stuff at the beginning of August perhaps? End of July? Whenever the heck I turn in this looming, dark, evil, bain of my existence?
Until then, here's a list of summer highlights:
* This weekend we're going on a bike trip to the island of Langeland where we have been told we can literally see "flocks of wild horses." Flocks of them!
* I had a job interview. It was terrifying. It also finally gave me a reason to get a haircut. So, win.
* Paul continues to be awesome. And he got more pet fish.
* I made Worcestershire Sauce from scratch. There's seriously weird stuff in that stuff. You don't want to know. (But you do.)
* We saw the Queen.
* We both passed our first Danish tests.
* And...I guess we're just a little boring right now.
* But if, just as a quick note, you want to eat some amazing stuff, make this or this today and it will bring you joy and peace and love and happiness all the rest of your days.