Saturday, February 18, 2012

In Honor of My German Class


I already told you one of the reasons why my German class was (it ended on Thursday) so rad.  But, there are other reasons too.  Like, how awesome our instructor was or how these people are totally on "homie" status with me now.  They are seriously, for really, some amazing people.  I totally cried at the end.  I did.  Could have been partly relief that I finished that gol darned qualifying test, but I know most of the reason was because I'm going to miss these folks!


3 comments:

  1. Ihr geffalt mir auch!
    We had a great time and learnt a lot of things, share time with people from so different cultures was amazing! I am going to miss them too.
    I hope we -who continues in Rostock- can take next German course together.
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture makes me so happy. I love that almost everyone is dark skinned, dark haired AND wearing black. And you're like, HEY! Red hair! White shirt! Pale skin! GREEN SCARF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baha! How funny! I didn't even notice it until now! BAM--hello American!

      Delete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...