Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to Work


It's back to (real) work for both of us this week.  I say that because Paul had to work part-time all last week too.  He's a trooper.  A barnacle-nurturing trooper.

I woke up this morning in a panic because I realized that after spending a week completely in vacation-land, I have half a German workbook to complete, a Master's course to start, another German project to start and finish, an English lesson to plan, and a GIS freelance contract to wrap up all before Wednesday.

Huh.  That should be fun.

But aaaanyway, check out these aqua-vases I found for 3 euro.  I got them because there are tulips for sale in the street markets.  I think the purchasing process for vases and flowers is usually the other way around...

That's how we roll in the eastern hemisphere.

4 comments:

  1. I love glass, I love blue, I love asymmetry...and I suppose tulips are nice too. I am adoring this little arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we find me some of these when I come to Germany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani and Mom: Ikea is the place to find them. I wonder if they have the same blue glass line over there as they do here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful sweetie!! Love the tulips and vases!! We are so happy to have shared your journey's from a far, and you will meet your deadlines with a smile......you always have!! So proud of you both!! Your Auntie J

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...