Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What should we call it?!

Camelioned!

Did I tell you about THE WALL yet?  Because...this wall is serious business.  It's not even made out of...wall...stuff.  It's big.  It's orange.  It's shiny.  It's...like...ceramic?

Don't hate me because I have an orange wall.  Or because I'm beautiful (because who wouldn't be standing next to The Wall?)

Having a giant orange ceramic wall really sets all your creativity free, you know.  Wait till you see what we did with this thing.

But, you're going to have to wait a bit longer because our internets are weird again.  So, for now, you only get unedited, single-photo (albeit with hawt poses and sexy walls) posts right now.

Es tut mir leid (I'm sorry).

1 comment:

  1. I've got it! I've got it! EGNARO!!! EGNARO!! :-) C'mon...you know you like it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...