Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't Worry, I Didn't Forget


With all this Turkey talk, you may think that we've totally missed out on Christmas preparations...


I just thought I should let you know that we haven't been missing out...

We even made sugar cookies for our neighbors last night, and I even made cards that only misspelled three German words (plus, we have a poinsettia.  see?)...

Christmas Market, Berlin

And, I mean, actually, I think we might have all of everyone else in the world beat on Christmas celebrations...  Because...Paul totally took this picture.  This one.  Right here.

1 comment:

  1. Show offs! Merry Christmas! And your cookies look marvelous! We love you.

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...