Saturday, September 17, 2011

Third Lap. High Fives All Around!

(September 17, 2008)

Today is our third anniversary.  Let me tell you about what we're going to do together to celebrate!

Aaaaaabsolutely nothing.  Stupid continental separation...

It's not a total wash, though.  I had some nice young man in Germany bake and hand-deliver a gigantic chocolate cake to Paul's lab.  Booya!  Awesome Wife Points!  (+250!)

Also, there was that whole 'Two Week Farewell to the Northwest Extravaganza Anniversary Graduation Present" trip we took in August.  I know that I should just do what we did back then and say, 'Yay, that's our anniversary!'  But the thing is...today is our anniversary, and there's no way to get around that fact.

And I miss my husband who is nine time zones away from me.  NINE!  Count 'em.

I wish I could turn to him right now, give him a big hug, and start power-chanting, "Three more years!  Three more years!" in between kisses.

So, Paul, when you read this, know that I'm jumping up and down on the couch with my fists in the air, hollerin' and whoopin' and generally acting like Tom Cruise because I want you, the world,...and Oprah... to know that I love you!

And I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...