Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Countdown to Three

In a little over a month, I will hit my three-year anniversary of living in Europe.  (say whaaa?)

In honor of that notable fact, I would like to make a goal here to get on top of a travel post backlog that has been building up since Italy 2012.

So, we'll go chronologically-ish and geographically-ish (and hopefully I don't forget anything...I'll try at least...) and I'll post bits and pieces on:

Germany
* Luebeck
* Stralsund and Ruegen
* Leipzig
* The Black Forest and Rothenburg ob der Tauber
* Neuschwanstein Castle and environs
* Munich
* Saxony Road Trip (quite a few places, actually.  Bautzen, Dresden, Seiffen, Annaberg-Bucholtz, Freiberg, Wittenberg... )
* Bremen


Greece
* Athens and Cape Sounion

Denmark
* Langeland
* Roskilde and Soro
* Copenhagen
* Aero
* Helsingoer
* Bornholm

Portugal
* Lisbon
* Sintra
* Belem

France
* Paris
* Versailles

Scotland
* Edinburgh
* Glen Lyon
* Oban
* Skye One, Two, and Three

Norway
*Bergen and environs

Italy, the second time around
* Pisa

Spain
* Seville
* Zahara
* Granada
* Cordoba


Holy...

Uhm...hm...Maybe I'll be a little forgiving with that deadline.

Also, I'm reeeeeally not going to go back and put in all the correct accents and Scandinavian letters on everything.  This is a travel log emergency, we don't have time for that stuff just at the list stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...