Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 4

The run I did.  For fun.  Something is very weird with me right now...

Day four of not talking to anyone other than Paul face-to-face.

It's starting to get to me I think.  I'm starting to think crazy things, like,  "I'll go for a run.  Yeah!  That sounds like a super, super entertaining thing to do right now!"

...

Very atypical.  Worrying.  Onset of cabin fever.  I knew this was going to happen sometime during the break.  Must. Not. Have. Freakout.

Also, it makes me excessively boring.

Paul:  "How was your day?"

Me:  "Good."

Paul:  "What did you do?"

Me:  "Homework.  ... Fed the fish?...Watched a video about hair braids?.... Ummm...potato...eating?"

The highlights of this week: 

1) German-English practice with my old students.  I love them.  They are awesome.

2) Going out to lunch with German-class folks to say goodbye to my Japanese, French, and Pakistani buddies.  If nothing else, knowing them gave me one of the best pieces of trivia I'll ever learn:
"snow" in Urdu is "barf" 

3) Juha-Matti being nice enough to let me go to his house and play his piano when he's back home in FinNland.  Thank you, Juha-Matti!

4) Going out with Paul tonight to listen to a "band" play, as described on their poster, "Disco Pop Rock Pub Music."   I'm pretty sure we're just going to be able to sit somewhere with bemused looks on our faces and eat fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...