Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Turkey Teaser Trailer

And we totally took all of these pictures

We just picked up the keys to Aquahaus this morning, I still have lessons to plan for the week, Paul is trying to figure out electric and internet contracts, and we are going a little crazy over here getting ready to move during these next couple days.

I don't know when we will be able to really have reliable internet, but I didn't want to leave anyone hanging (or maybe I kind of want to leave you hanging a little bit) so I thought I'd post a couple pictures to keep you interested.

A couple of our adventures in the land of sheep intestine sandwiches and ancient history (clockwise from top left)--Basilica Cistern, Spice Bazaar, Blue Mosque at night, Topkapi Palace.

1 comment:

  1. night time is magic time (especially when patterns and spices are involved)!! good luck with moving shuffle :D

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...