Sunday, November 20, 2011

Déjà vu


I fell asleep last night at an hour I'm not even going to mention because it would be obscene. There's not really any good reason except the fact that I was determined to prove I could stay up that late on my own.  And I did.  Win.

And I woke up this morning with my leg and arm stuck in the black crack of calcutta to the sound of the bells, bells, bells of the Borwinstrasse church ringing for fifteen minutes straight.

And I thought, "Why in the freak is half my body stuck in between two mattresses?"

And then I thought, "Those bells...are pretty awesome. And I'm going to eat chocolate today."

Just like I did that first morning in the garret.

Respawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...