Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dreaming of Boar

Cafe Imperial in Prague

We leave for Prague on Friday morning and while Paul is spending his days in an apoplexy of glee about seeing Prague castle, I have to tell you that my particular fantasies revolve around the food.

We're going to eat out at the Cafe Imperial and the Cafe Savoy at least once each just so I can enjoy everything about them--the huge windows, those gorgeous tiles on the ceiling, and the food.  Oh, the food.

I'm kind of set on having my first eggs benedict at the Cafe Imperial, because it has such good reviews on its eggs dishes (and 4 euro for an eggs benedict breakfast?  sign me up!)

And for dinner?  Who can beat having traditional wild boar with ham dumplings?  Or a leg of hare?   Did you hear me?!  A leg of hare!  I mean, HELLO CZECH REPUBLIC!  I'm totally eating rabbit, boar, or both by the time we get back to Germany next week.

4 comments:

  1. And you thought you'd miss Mexican food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The But-Zweifs think this sounds ultra-cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani: Actually, last night I had my first America-food craving. I was just laying in bed and realized that I was day dreaming about Taco Bell chalupas. ::sigh:: Of all the things to miss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. But-Zweif Barb: I dedicate my boar in your honor.

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...