Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bella Italia

Siena Cathedral

We took... a lot of pictures in Italy.

We saw... a lot of amazing things.

Duomo





























I feel like all our other trips here in Europe have been more graspable--more able to be captured, at least a bit, in some sort of narrative.

San Vitale
I can't do that with Italy.  I just can't.  I've been sitting here for two weeks trying to think of a way to highlight certain things or organize a way to tell the story.  But then...then I just get so incredibly overwhelmed.

Trevi Fountain
We were able to see and do things that we've been dreaming of seeing and doing for most of our lives.  I can't even begin to list them here.  And it was the best vacation I've ever been on.

Grand Canal

I would not complain one single bit if every vacation I ever went on was to Italy.


Tuscany

1 comment:

  1. Next time, wait for me and J. to end up in Europe (this is GOING to happen, damn it) and let's all go to the Cinque Terre together, m'kay?

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...