Friday, August 3, 2012

Filmpalast: A Story Written in German Grammar


Yesterday were we to our first Movie in German Language going.  We are not big Movie People, in the US either - for most reason because of the Price - so can You imagine, what our Requirements, to a Theater going, a movie in German (!?) to see.

But, when You combine Pixar, Scotland, and a redhair Protagonist...well... me could not away from keep!

Openingnight!  Woo!

Some Differences:  There are different Prices depending on, which Theater and which Seat.  Yes, are the Seats assigned.  The Seats. Are. So. Comfortable!   Also, is it cheaper here.

There are also People selling Concessions as if you at a Baseballgame were.  They yell similarly, "Ice Cream! I have Ice Cream here!"

And when someone Popcorn wants, can you the Choice between sweet and salty Popcorn, or a Type mixed choose.  I think, is it something like Kettlecorn.

The Importantest Thing, that You know must, is: this is the best Film of all Time!

Aaand, I understand could, what was happening!  I am very proud.

So, thanks for the lovely Evening, Merida: Legende der Highlands.


2 comments:

  1. It pleases me, that you this Film enjoyed have. I have it also good found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, You lost me in the first sentence :) I have reread it again and I am using context clues and of course the picture to help me decipher your blog. I think you are telling us that you loved watching archery at the olympics and you would like a bow and arrow for your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...