Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Huh. Guess I've Done Some Stuff

 


I've been doing some extra consulting/contracting work for a local university the last few months.  I like the project more than anything, but the extra income is also helping us get closer to our (very long and expensive) list of some much-needed home repairs and upgrades.  The full plumbing replacement, for example...oof.

Anyway, so I was putting in a few hours last night and went from a couple iffy photos of a 100 year old map to an aerial image swipe app online for the client to use to check that the image was georeferenced correctly to aerial imagery.  In two hours.  

And I realized that, huh, I actually know how to do some stuff.  And in the past couple years at my recent job, it's taught me how to do even more and much faster.  

I guess what I'm saying is I was thinking about how...well...I'm an experienced professional now.  For realz.  And that was a cool thing to realize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...