Sunday, January 24, 2021

Operation Jab-for-Jill

FIRST, I cannot fully express how incredibly wonderfully fantastic a surprise it was for my mom to text us all this picture of her yesterday:


I just started yelling, "I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy I'm so happy!!!!!!!"

Relatedly, my sisters and I have joined forces in what I'm calling "Operation Jab-for-Jill" tomorrow morning, when more immunization slots open up in my Grandma's health district.  We're coordinating a full assault on the website and phone lines right when they open up at 9am.  It's like trying to get Taylor Swift tickets, but, you know, more life-or-deathy... (..........) (...............................😐)

(Update: Operation Jab-for-Jill was successful!  Though it was VERY INTENSE!  All the slots filled up in fifteen minutes and the site kept kicking me out.  My sister was able to get through and locked one slot down before everything filled.  Whew!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...