Thursday, January 7, 2021

Terrorists

 


I've had enough of terrorists in my adult life.  

Worst of all are the American ones.  The ones tearing us up from inside.

Yesterday I turned on CSPAN to watch a congressional ceremony I didn't even know existed until this year.  It was supposed to be incredibly dull and rote.  Instead I watched terrorists take over the US Capitol.  Terrorists that were instructed and encouraged by the US president to attack another branch of our government.

If you try to do a pretty take on this, whitewash or "both sides" any part of it, don't expect anything from me except pity for your conned worldview and disgust for your twisted morality.



1 comment:

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...