Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sunday

 


Got Hadrian's passport renewed.  It came yesterday.  Apparently he's now "Adrian".  So....that's...not going to work out for us.  Now we have to figure out how to get that fixed.  I hope we can...easily.

Also please admire his whale picture with washi tape ocean.

Ansel is solidly in a "talk like a baby" phase.  It's...weird?  

Today we went on a walk, just us four, around the neighborhood.  We played Hadrian's favorite game, "Guess the Animal" (basically a form of 20 questions) as we looped around some roads they'd never been on before.  Lovely, perfect day for it.  And fun to just talk with them.  

I had a long weekend and I'm in denial about going back to work tomorrow.  I'm worried that's maybe not a good sign about my work?  Or maybe it's because I had such a nice time being with family.

This summer, our little school the boys go to has had to increase their summer camp prices to more than double the regular school-year prices.  It would mean, for both boys to go over the summer, about $2880/mo.  Which we just won't be able to do.  So we're going to wade into the world of 30 hr/week nannies.  It's a little intimidating to try and figure out how to post an ad and interview and hire someone.  But being by two very large universities, I think we'll have a good pool of student candidates?  I'm not sure.  It will be...interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a Dispatch to Headquarters! (Really, please do. We like comments!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...